what I’m talking about…

Remember I told you recently that I had been having a little trouble reading directions.  That’s what I figured happened.

I started making this.

Looks easy enough…directions went well.

See I was doing okay, I thought.

Really I felt good about it.

Basically it was a band of RAW, Right Angle Weave, with the outer edge pulled tight and three 8’s added on to give it the bendy waves and then another band or Right Ange weave, with the ll’s pulled tight and three 8’s added on, and then woven together on the inside edge.

I really thought I read the directions right, but

When I got to the end it didn’t come together like the illustration showed.  When I got to the other end, it really didn’t come together like the illustration showed.  Plus I was having trouble with my thread, and the thread separated and was half the size, and I was trying to fix the ends, aaaagh!

I got out my scissors.

I cut it apart.

It didn’t work for me.

I guess I’m instruction disabled right now.

I’m stringing beads for a while. I have to calm down…..

Thanks for checking in with me.   Another calamity in the beader’s world.

Bye for now.  Happy Beading.

C

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: