This is the last of it.

I finally uploaded some photos of the last project I put together.  This is Spiral Rope variation #4.  Essentially it is a core of 15’s with the loops consisting of more 15’s and a 8.  I tried several times to make this using different sizes of nymo, but with some of the variation of the inside hole I was not having much success.  When I finally used my 6lb test Fireline, it finally worked.  Though I do have to say there were times when some of the 15’s came apart.  I just kept a going.

It look great doesn’t it!

I really enjoy making these as I can just put it together and not worry about patterns.  I want to continue to learn some different variations as well.  This is only the second one that I have made.

In the end I just sewed the ends together.  I was going to make this into a lanyard, but I wasn’t sure how to do the findings for this kind of stitch.  I was lost and just wanted to get it done.

As you know I have been working a lot lately so I haven’t been able to put enough projects out there.

Thanks for visiting.  See you soon

C

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: